Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Boots and Legs

Hello everyone,

So yesterday I received my TK BOOTS in the mail!  These are pretty spectacular boots as they appear to be very accurate in comparison to those used in the orgional movie!  Best thing is they were on discount as they were not A grade, yet upon receiving them they look flawless! 



Since getting the boots I decided to go ahead and try on the lower body.  This started with the shins.... which didnt fit....  at first I was pretty scared that I assembled them wrong or something like that.

But I was able to fix it all up by removing all of the return edge around the ankle.  For some reason I though there was supposed to be a return edge, but after taking that off they fit much better.

Check out the picture below, also regarding the thighs.... I just joined them today. and Have yet to complete the strapping that will hold them in place.  From the waist down Im starting to look like a TK


No comments:

Post a Comment