Friday, January 3, 2014

Unboxing my armor!

Hello Everyone,


I am very excited to begin documenting the progress of my TK armor, but before I jump right into the armor Ill tell you a little more about me.  My name is James and I am from Orange County California (Anaheim area, you know... Disneyland, Anaheim Ducks, Angels Baseball and all that good stuff).  I am currently a full time student getting ready to graduate from California State University, Long Beach where I study Political Science and Government.

I have been a huge star wars fan since I was much younger and have always dreamed to become a member of the 501st, but untill recently that was no more than a dream.


Now to the armor....

I am excited to announce that I am the proud new owner of a MTK armor kit!!!!!  I purchased the kit about a month before christmas, but had to wait till Xmas untill I could actually open it up.  As of right now I am about a week into the build.  I seem to be making decent progress and I anticipate trying to keep this updated as possible.  As I mentioned before, since I have already begun the build, I figure that the first few posts and images will be more of a cluster and later it will seem to progress along.

Take a look at the kit....
As you can see, all the parts are untrimmed and require a great deal of cutting, fitting, sanding, assembling, and probably a ton of other stuff!

Keep posted as I will try to keep this page updated as much as possible along the build!  For more information about stormtrooper armor and all of this please take a minute to visit the website of the 501st legion.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment