Tuesday, January 7, 2014

E-11 blastech blaster

Hey there, so a storm trooper isnt much without its trusty blaster.... thus I need to build one....

There are a few ways to go about this

1) purchase a hasbro or toy blaster and convert it

2) purchase a full resin kit

3) find a demilled sterling sub machine gun like in the movies

4) use a PVC pipe for the body and use a kit


I went with the toy blaster option so that I could still have the trigger tha movies and makes sounds and has a red LED

Best part is, got it for 6 bucks!   I ordered the kit to convert it to a screen accurate blaster, but that might take a while to get to me.  Once I get it I will post pictures!











































UPDATE

I have drilled the extra holes into the barrel!



Drilled and filed out some of the extra plastic on the scope mount


No comments:

Post a Comment